15 gallon with ??two perc??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mhaynes01

Aquarium Advice Freak
will a fifteen gallon work with two percula clown fish or is it to small is there a clownfish of damsel that can fit into comfortably in a fifteen gallon aquarium

I would probably add 3-4 chromis in there. They all seem to get along well as a schooling group.

Mike

Salttanker said:
I would probably add 3-4 chromis in there. They all seem to get along well as a schooling group.

Mike

Yes they would school nicely but the tank would be too crowded. I'd stick with the two percs only.

I think that it will be fine if you do regular water changes. I don't know about the skimmer though, meaning that i don't own a saltwater tank. Mine kept killing fish so it is now a freshwater tank. Ask me about fish though, and i can answer about anything. Well, not really, about half of anything :D

ui am going to be setting up a 15g soon and am going to be getting two false percs if that helps u at all

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thanks but i could have sworn i thought you can only put 3-4 in. of fish into a 15 gallon

2 perculas could work esp. if they had an anenome to host. 2-4 damsels could also work.

2 percula clown in the 15gals is FINE, I have them, my tank got like 15-20# of LR and a Bakpak 2 skimmer, work like a charm, get few snails and cleaner shrimps, you should be FINE with it.

would 2 percs in a 10 gallon work??? i already have an anemone, but i wasn't sure if the percs had enough space. i will start my 46 gal bowfront soon and transfer them in there. can the percs stay in a 10 gal for a couple months?

Back
Top Bottom