150g drilled aquariums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scoot

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Posted a bit ago about a new system I'm having built.

Really high prices for the tank - I've already talked to glasscages.com, any other sources for quality 150g reef-ready tanks anyone knows of?

When dealing with aquariums, I have found that the best thing to do is deal with the LFS. The shipping is a killer on a big tank like that.

melosu58 said:
When dealing with aquariums, I have found that the best thing to do is deal with the LFS. The shipping is a killer on a big tank like that.
I agree, have your LFS special order it, they sometimes might not charge you as much markup as their regular stocked ones.

Yeah - he's got 220G's on sale right now, for less than the 150's (not supposed to say, but its around six with two zero's). All-glass brand. Too bad I don't want to mess with that much water ;)

I sure wouldn't mind messing with a 220 or even a 500.....I've got that disorder that comes with this hobby....gallonitus....

Oh, I'd love a 220. But I have to beg this missus as it is for a new bucket of salt every couple months. Wouldn't want to have to double that. Gotta be sensible ;)

Back
Top Bottom