2 ocelaris and 2 skunk clowns together.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Redneck_Boats

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey all,

I have only written a few times but I love the info here so I'm a lurker so to speak and I have a question if its not to much trouble. I have mated pair of reg ocelaris, 2 b/w ocelaris, a mated pair of pink skunks, and a mated pair of tomatoe clowns and I was curious on thoughts on putting the skunks with the ocelaris' in a 180 gal tank. I currently have 4 tanks going but I'm trying to down size. I have 2 b/w oce, 2 skunks, and 2 tomatoes in qt and the skunks and oce get along great to the point of hangin out together non stop but the tomatoes seem aggressive towards all of them. My oce don't host anemones but the host my fuzzy mushrooms, my skunks host BTA and my mini carpet anemone on occasion (mini carpet is about 6in in diameter and a few years old). I was thinking because the get along in qt (40 gal breeder tank) that they would be ok if I moved the two into the 180 gal. I have also had the thought that they get along because of a common enemy. What do you think? Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. I hope this all makes as much sense as it did in my head. Lol.
Thank you.
Respectfully
Kyle

I have a pair or Oc clowns and a pair of saddlebacks in my 180 with no issues. Adding them at different times may cause issues but in that tank size they should establish territories away from each other. But I haven't read much on the skunks so best to wait for a more educated answer than my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom