20 gal with percula clownfish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
that is exactly what i have and i keep them in an 18 gallon, so ya. and they have been both safe and happy for quite some time now.

I have 1 in my 10 gallon so far. I plan on another one once I make sure everything is going to work out ok. Either that or a firefish.

But yeah you can definetly keep two percs in a 20 gallon.

what is the average cost of seeting up a 20 gal saltwater tank?

p.s. sorry i didnt start this topic in getting started

Do you already have a the tank? Heater? Filter?

Most people will tell you NOT to run a HOB filter but you can.

If you want to get live rock I think setting up would probably cost around 150$ or so.

You will need a hydrometer, sand/cc, salt mix, live rock, and a good set of saltwater test kits.

I think I have about 100$ invested in my 10 gallon so far. (Not including the cost of the tank, filter, and heater). I figure I will have around 300$ in my 38 gallon before its ready for fish.

SW is more expensive but I do like it much better than freshwater. I have a 29 gallon freshwater tank and I am pretty bored with it.

AR15 guy said:
SW is more expensive but I do like it much better than freshwater. I have a 29 gallon freshwater tank and I am pretty bored with it.

Pardon the interruption...the reason you're bored with it is because you've been hanging out with the salties for too long. Come on over to the FW forums and we'll have you stocked and excited for years and years! :D

We continue now with our regular programming. :|

I am not knocking freshwater. I have had MANY freshwater setups over the years. I have gotten a wild hair lately to do saltwater. When I get into one thing thats all I focus on pretty much.

I added some neon tetra's to my 29 gallon. They are pretty cool I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom