20 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CowMoo

Aquarium Advice Freak
So in our house we have 2 saltwater tanks. A 29 gallon cube and a 20 gallon rectangle. When we get the 50 gallon tank set up I was thinking of getting the 20 gal and making a small pile of rocks in one corner and adding a reef lobster, an arrow crab, a cleaner shrimp an emerald crab, a small group of small hermit crabs and a clown fish. Would everything kill each other and is this overstocked?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Aquarium Advice mobile app

So in our house we have 2 saltwater tanks. A 29 gallon cube and a 20 gallon rectangle. When we get the 50 gallon tank set up I was thinking of getting the 20 gal and making a small pile of rocks in one corner and adding a reef lobster, an arrow crab, a cleaner shrimp an emerald crab, a small group of small hermit crabs and a clown fish. Would everything kill each other and is this overstocked?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Aquarium Advice mobile app

The lobster will kill the shrimp arrow crab and emerald crab hermits may disappear slowly , the lobster will hid in the rocks more than come out ,

I have a purple lobster now was thinking of getting a blue spiny lobster for my predator tank
I've had mine over 3 years now in my reef , I see him maybe 1 or 2 times every three months he spends most of his time hiding , he don't bother with my fish he just kills off crabs and shrimp often hermits last the longest but they slowly disappear too but the lobster has help from my wrasses and puffer with them ,

I would just not get the lobster and you would be good with everything else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom