30 gallon tank, Dwarf Lion Fish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, Jacks is keeping it until after my Vacation. So I got to give it to her early, she already knows. I am not good at keeping secrets. I left my wallet out and asked her to get my card out so I can order Assassins Creed III. :p Receipt was in my wallet for the bird.

I am getting to work on my tank now!! :p Hope to have everything in 3 weeks. Live sand and other supplies going to be bought next week, than live rock coming the week after!! Throw it all in, and good to go!!

Yeah, Jacks is keeping it until after my Vacation. So I got to give it to her early, she already knows. I am not good at keeping secrets. I left my wallet out and asked her to get my card out so I can order Assassins Creed III. :p Receipt was in my wallet for the bird.

DOH!!! :lol: That's why I keep receipts in the gun vault!!!! I had talked to the wife, and we were going to offer to keep it for you 'til xmas.... We've got a blue & gold macaw and a congo african grey, so we wouldn' have minded. Thought it was pretty cool what you did........

I am getting to work on my tank now!! :p Hope to have everything in 3 weeks. Live sand and other supplies going to be bought next week, than live rock coming the week after!! Throw it all in, and good to go!!

Get your build thread going!! LOTS of pictures........

Just a reminder, I am going to go back to what I started which was a FOWLR build. I am going to make a new thread in that part of the forums "Saltwater Fish Only & FOWLR".

I will title it "29 gallong tank, Dwarf Lion Fish! (FOWLR, Build Thread)"

It seems like forever now! I am going to the Bahamas tomorrow for the week, so when I come back I expect to see this all done!!!! Lol only if it took only a week!!!! That would be awesome!!!

Back
Top Bottom