320g build/journey/experiment :-)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've been following this thread for a while, seems like there were a couple of stumbles but I'm glad to see you got the tank cycling again and look forward to the updates.

Wow u tank sounds amazing can't wait to see it going how much a rank like that cost

Wow u tank sounds amazing can't wait to see it going how much a rank like that cost
Thanks, I can't wait to see it either... $4500 for just the tank... got lucky and got hit by a car.

I've been following this thread for a while, seems like there were a couple of stumbles but I'm glad to see you got the tank cycling again and look forward to the updates.
Me too I was worried I would never get it going... and as for the updates...

Ammonia 0
Nitrite 10 (± 5 as it is hard to read some of these tests... and I'm doing a 10/90 dilution ratio)
Nitrate 20

I'll start saving now I want one next year on my first tank now which is 70 gallon but too small got the reef bug

WOW, I've been reading the whole thing and it's just amazing how much work u put in! Wish I could do the same, but sadly I lack the whole know-how and car-accident stuff ;) I will continue to follow ur progress and keep my fingers crossed!!

I think he addressed that earlier. He is going to see how it goes and if needed, will block off the light of the windows to control it.

Still looking good!

All I can say is awesome! I just finished reading your thread (it took me three days to finish lol). Good luck with everything, I will be following along.

Since you have decided against a protein skimmer, have your considered building an algae turf scrubber? With a tank that large the nitrate removal of an algae scrubber would help alot imo.

All I can say is awesome! I just finished reading your thread (it took me three days to finish lol). Good luck with everything, I will be following along.

Since you have decided against a protein skimmer, have your considered building an algae turf scrubber? With a tank that large the nitrate removal of an algae scrubber would help alot imo.

Thanks, glad to have you tagging along for the ride...
I'm not sure if you saw my 1 week cycle but I have no nitrate problems... so no I don't plan on implementing an algae scrubber.

Greenmaster said:
Thanks, glad to have you tagging along for the ride...
I'm not sure if you saw my 1 week cycle but I have no nitrate problems... so no I don't plan on implementing an algae scrubber.

I was referring more to when you have tons of fish in there (down the road sometime)

Back
Top Bottom