320g build/journey/experiment :-)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's just so sad ;( sorry. Even if it's against the rules, mods please don't delete that.

Alright enough of this doom and gloom. I have made good use of the de-stressing that my tank provides :)
Here is a lousy FTS
This is the start of my Cano bloom... after just 5 days it has really taken off... I believe it is one of those stages all tanks go through. I will be monitoring the situation but I will give the tank some time to balance out. My zebras continue to school nicely... the Anthias suck.. They some times are in two groups but usually they are all over the place.
img_1377491_0_072e8a677de8b12476ead370a3b4b550.jpg

I still thoroughly enjoy watching everyone get cleaned by my shrimp... the clowns and the zebras don't use the shrimp, but everyone else does.

They can get up to 4" or so I hear. My male is about 3"-3.5" it went after a shrimp at first but it got cleaned by the same shrimp about 2 days later.

The tank is looking good. Really sorry to hear the bad news. Sometimes they say as one door closes the another better one opens...best wishes

all i have to say is WOW lol

i just sat her for 2 1/2 hours reading lol

im like super stoked about my 30 cube im about to start and your in depth thread just gets me even more excited lol awesome thread buddy...

umm... what you mean like a FTS showing my cyano in full bloom? It's only been a week since my last update...

Last edited:
Well I thought I should update my tanks current situation :D
I'm now at the Cyano stage.... I'm waiting for some sodium silicate and some scarlet hermits (can't get them right now... still on waiting list for a few weeks)

FTS
img_1391147_0_c7592e63c40f37809030c17008fc3418.jpg

Some other nasties on a free coral, I'm still happy I got the coral and I gave them a drink... I heard they like lemonade... So far it looks like they liked it so much they thought they would go to the store and buy some more... I haven't seen them since :p

img_1391147_1_30349bee5d5277f308f1c34c4b6bd84a.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom