4 fish 10 gallons

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just checking zach. :)

How much room do you have to play with? Is 6 feet too big or would a 4 foot tank be more your speed as far as space?

i have 4 feet of room, if i really wanted to, i might have 5 feet but it would be tight

how many feet is that and how many tangs could that hold lol

a typical 90 is the exact same as a 75 but about 3 inches or so taller. It is 4 feet long by 18 inches from back to front.

I wouldnt go more than 2 tangs in a 90g and then only the ones like tomini's and Kole ones. I plan about 10-12 fish in mine BUT I will only have 2 large fish, all the rest will be under 4". It's all a matter of balancing the fish size and bioload with the tank size. I will also only be doing a fowlr, no coral and not a huge amount of rock.

Gboy66 said:
Ya, i agree, but you didnt read the last 4 pages mattias. Heres how it went

Can i put all of this in a 90?
No.
Why not?
Huge explanation.
Ok, ill put all of this in a 40.
NO!
why not?
MASSIVE explantaion.
Ok, im STILL putting the same stuff in the 40.
Ok thats it, weve had enough

Iv tried to help, but whatev. Cya zach. I hope you learn from the end result of all this...(which could be a disaster)

It's always like that

i lowered and lowered the stocklist, look at my first compared to the last

U still want fish that shouldn't go in a tank that small...

have i done anything bad yet? also which ones cant go in a 40 cuz im bot getting a butterfly

Hey Zach, I'm a freshy so I don't know to much about this. I was going to set up a SW tank a while ago and was told by RedSea (who seems to be a VERY knowledgeable SW guy), that I could only have 4 or so small fish in a 30g. I was pretty surprised! I'm used to being able to put 20-25 or so small fish in a 30g! Anyway I know where you're coming from (not liking the small amounts of fish) and I just had to accept it! Maybe you could cross over to the FW side of things and get a boatload of fish ;)

Back
Top Bottom