4 fish 10 gallons

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You may have some problems with aggression when those 2 clowns start growing.. 1 may be the better way to go

If you scratch the cardinal and 1 clown you would have a well stocked colorful 20 gallon and your fish would be much happier and healthier...plus you wouldn't have to monitor your parameters as closely so easier on you

Mrc8858 said:
If you scratch the cardinal and 1 clown you would have a well stocked colorful 20 gallon and your fish would be much happier and healthier...plus you wouldn't have to monitor your parameters as closely so easier on you

+1 I know you want alot of fish but you need to consider hats best for the fish. Not to be harsh but your fish probably aren't going to last too long if you stock like that.
6 fish is overstocked for a 30 so imagine on a 20...

Seriously dude your fish will die! Swims with fish said it! I am putting 6 in my 30 you can do 4!!!!! Listen!

SwimsWithFish said:
+1 I know you want alot of fish but you need to consider hats best for the fish. Not to be harsh but your fish probably aren't going to last too long if you stock like that.
6 fish is overstocked for a 30 so imagine on a 20...

Is six overstocked for a 30? I thought 6 nanos was right perfect

Id say that's right on but I guess you'd still have to consider The fish to but just as a number id say 5-6 in a 30

Gboy66 said:
Is six overstocked for a 30? I thought 6 nanos was right perfect

It's not really over stocked it's just fully stocked. 7 would be over. When I said it was over stocked I ment that it would be over stocked with regular size fish but yours are mostly nano so your good:)

SwimsWithFish said:
It's not really over stocked it's just fully stocked. 7 would be over. When I said it was over stocked I ment that it would be over stocked with regular size fish but yours are mostly nano so your good:)

Whew haha!

LOL. I dont have 15 fish in my 125g! Alot would depend on the fish you pick, and I;m guessing you want tangs and angels...so no I don't think 15 will work.

If you don't go reef you can get a single pygmy angel. You can't mix angels usually so multiples won't work.

if i went fowlr
could i get 3-5 small tangs
1 butterfly
2 clowns
1 dwarf angel
1 dottyback
1 foxface lo
1 wrasse of some sort

Back
Top Bottom