46 Gallon Bowfront Stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

James G

Aquarium Advice Regular
I was going through my basement clutter and found my old 46 gallon bowfront, it was my first saltwater tank. I have decided to set it up again as saltwater, and am wondering if this stock list would work. Clownfish x2 Flame Angel x1 Royal Gramma x1 Banggai Cardinalfish x3 Serpent/brittle star x1 Cleaner shrimp x1 0r 2 Nassarius snail x5.

I was going through my basement clutter and found my old 46 gallon bowfront, it was my first saltwater tank. I have decided to set it up again as saltwater, and am wondering if this stock list would work. Clownfish x2 Flame Angel x1 Royal Gramma x1 Banggai Cardinalfish x3 Serpent/brittle star x1 Cleaner shrimp x1 0r 2 Nassarius snail x5.

it's always good to hear about starting back up . As you always have that extra boost wanting to do what you achieved your first round just better . brings back that fun feeling as you build that special creation.

you said you have a 42g bow front I always loved bow front tanks nice choice for a tank

back in 2012 I had a 37 g tank stocked fairly well

this was mine

• 2 bangii cardinal
  • 1 pj cardinal
  • 1 Clarkie clown
  • 5 damsel assorted
  • 1 mandarin
  • 1 lawn mower
  • 1 engineer Gobi
  • 1 orange fire fish
Invertebrates

• 100+ Assorted snails/hermit crabs