60 Gallon Cube build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Stunning fish! I love them so much, just wish they were easier to care for. lol

Just try some frozen mysis or brine, I use a turkey baster to shoot it at mine and she gobbles it all up. Start with small foods at first, I started with frozen cyclopeeze and baby brine shrimp. she worked her way up to the larger foods over time.

Update: Got nutrimar ova tonight and dropped a little in the tank just to see what would happen.. Happy to report that my mandarin seemed to take to it!! He sat on, ate some, sat on it again, ate again and swam off! WHOOT :)

Very nice fish I miss mine I had in my 240 gallon maybe I will put one in my new 55 after it gets all settled

Question: I have what looks to be like spots of fog appearing on my glass.. Can't get a picture of it.. Anyone have thoughts?

Are the small spots like the size of a pencil eraser or are they bigger

Small just like u describe... They are not clustered either just randomly here and there..

Sweet! That's what I was hoping for but as it has no color for now I wasn't sure!! Only started popping up in the last 2 days since I added light timers and a vertex skimmer..

I know I need a herbivore type fish would one of these be better suited for my tank?
Two spot bristletooth tang
Mimic half black tang
One spot fox face

Open to other recommendations as well but please tell me why you are suggesting it. Thanks!

Yeah there seems to be only a handful that are ok for a 60-70 gallon per liveaquaria and those were the only 2 that I liked.. Any other ideas?

"with caution." coral beauty. i have read several times is the most reef safe of the dwarfs... i have read that flames can nip when they mature into adulthood. some will flat destroy as they become adults. personality of the fish comes into play too. its either sps or lps corals that they go after more. i cant remember.

Question: I found someone breaking down there tank and selling their corals.. Would there be any reason I wouldn't want to get a few small ones 2-3??

As long as you have the lights and research their specific needs (if any) you should be ok.

I have a blue line led on timers blue on for 1 1/2 hr the white kick on for 8 hrs and then back to blue for 1 1/2 hr.. Was told it should be able to grow anything.. What I'm specifically looking at is a green hairy mushroom, kryptonite candy cane and a Pom Pom Xenia for $40 Thoughts on the 3?

To be honest, i'm not too familiar with the Blueline LED fixtures. Hopefully someone with experience with these lights can chime in.

If it's true what they say about replacing a 250w MH, they you should be good to go.

Well I got one coral.. Good start to see how things go! Been in the tank for about 2 hours now :)

Attachments

• image-1925802357.jpg
    image-1925802357.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 114
Back
Top Bottom