75 Gallon Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

captwnder

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I've posted a few questions about doing a predator tank and through all my reading on this forum and following all the build threads, I've decided to go Reef instead. The build threads also inspired me to post a few pics of the progress, since I can tell you guys love pictures.

This is the tank when I bought it. Took a while to find a spot for a 4 foot tank.
attachment.php

The stand after sanding and staining.
attachment.php

Here's the tank after about 6 weeks of cycling.
attachment.php

My Octopus BH-300F should be here on Friday so I'll post some pics of that installation. I should be getting lights toward the end of the week also. I went against the advice of many people on this forum and opted not to get the Nova Extreme Pro for price reasons. I've heard great things from my LFS about the AquaticLife T5 lights so I ordered the Dual Lamp T5-HO's (AquaticLife LLC | Live It Today! Premium Marine Aquarium Products).

Thanks again for all the help. This is by far the best forum I've found while researching this new money pit of a hobby!

Back
Top Bottom