8 torch corals on a agrocrete circle, pics.. need help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

popothemailman

Aquarium Advice Activist
Here are 8 torch corals on an agrocrete circle.

how do i remove them?? should i cut the agrocrete and separate them..? I am very confused on how to approach this.

your advice is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• torch_corals.jpg
    torch_corals.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 133
i can care less what happens to that piece its on, wether it be used as individual squares for each coral or totaly destroyed. I would like each torch coral to be separated so ill be able to place them individually where i would like.

Are they separate heads on a piece of flat rock? Can't you just break one off? I would think that if you grabbed it low and applied some sideways pressure it would break the glue/epoxy/whatever bond to the rock.

ya they are seperate heads some even have multiple heads. Should i keep some of the crete its attached to for a base? if i break the whole coral piece off i fear they are too small to just place on a lr in the tank.

I would break them each off and mount them to another smallish piece of LR and then put that on your tank rock.

great idea thanks guys. :D

How would i go about propagating this polyp. I want to send it off to a friend. From what I understand I would just cut a few attached polyp(from the base) and super glue to a rock. Is this correct?

Attachments

• polyp.jpg
    polyp.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 54
Back
Top Bottom