1. should i replace all of my filter media in the back of the nanocube with lr
rubbel. if so, should it be fully cured before i add it.
2. should that be the only media in there(besides skimmer)?
3. would it be overkill with a good (expensive) hob
skimmer to replace my not so amazing one? if so what are some good ones?
4. what exactly would you do with a 3 gallon sw
? would a small goby/pistol pair w/ 2 sexy shrimp and a bunch of soft corals be good?
5 should i replace my media in the 3 gallon with something else? i got some charcoal, some ceramic type, and a sponge.
6. for a 55 gal
, what hob
skimmer would you use?
7. would a serpent star be ok in my nanocube?
8. would a small pistol shrimp disturb anything in my tank?(what to they like to harm?)
9. comming soon. im sure ill think some more stuff up.