A few questions.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

roadster3043

Aquarium Advice Activist
Greetings.

Is it normal behavior for a turbo snail to bury it's snout in the sand and move it around like if it were searching for something while still stuck on the glass?

I was reading Oxy Clean's label and it says to use 2 scoops of it, for cleaning aquariums, has anyone used it? comments?

I saw a small yellow cloud in my 10 gal nano I'm not sure if it was from a turbo snail, could it have been urine from the turbo?

I'm seeing some white pod like things on my live rock, should I be concerned?(will post some pictures if I can get good shots of them)

Are grounding probes a necessity?

TIA

I would not use oxy clean on a aquarium that has critters in it.

The reason.

I dont konw exactly how that product works but if it oxygenates the water it could do so to such a degree that it does damage to the inverts and or fish.

You cannot use oxy-clean in a setup aquarium. You can use two scoops mixed with a small amount of water to rid the calcium deposits on the glass of an empty one.

I believe that it contains O2H2. That would not be good for your aquarium

Greetings.

Forgive me for not giving a complete explanation of the Oxy Clean. I know it is a chemical, but I was asking about it for like what timbo2 said to remove the calcium deposits of equipment and such, but not in an established aquarium itself with animals in it, etc.

Any comments on the grounding probe?

The pods or cocoons on my live rock look like if they were incubating something or are they some kind of sponge?

Back
Top Bottom