? about fish food

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aquarium

Aquarium Advice Regular
i was wondering what type of food a percula clown,a yellow tail damsel a bicolor angelfish a yellow tang and a royal gamma basslet eat? im deciding on which fish out of those i would like for my 55gal tank...Thanks alot :drinking:

they are all omnivores which will need both meat and vegetabe in their diet, although the tang should have nori or other macro algae available to him since they are herbivores. i have actually had experience with all those fish, and i have never had a problem feeding them flake... or actually anything for that matter. what do you have in there so far?

im located in CT too, what part are you from?

i dont have anything in my tank yet i dont even have it set up yet im just doing some research for it and some research on the fish to

im in groton(dumb place)where are you located at...oh thanks for the help

hey have you heard about CARS? connecticut area reefer society? they are having a meeting on nov. 7th in groton at fin and feather- you should check it out: http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=186

i havent gone to a meeting yet, but im planning on going to that one. ive talked to the people and everyone seems so friendly. yet another great information resource :)

i live in harwinton (northwest corner, next to torrington and rt. 8) but right now im in school at uconn storrs.

Back
Top Bottom