Advice on skimmer and heater

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I use ebo-jager heaters in all of my tanks, and recommend them highly. Also, an under $25 skimmer would concern me a bunch.

I would be leery of both of those products. I have never used either of them, but I know that cheap heaters usually end up frying something. I don't think you're going to get much of a skimmer for $20 either...JMHO.

Is 20" all the room you have? You'll need some room to remove the collection cup on most skimmers. You could, if you have a total of 24", use an Aqua C Urchin. An Aqua C EV120 is 18". Several of the Euro Reef skimmers are 20". What size tank is it?
As for heaters, I like the Won Pro Heat and Pro Heat II's. They are, IMO, the best value on a heater available now.

I've only heard good things about the won heaters, I went w/ a pro heat II from Logan :)

I like the Ebo Jager heaters as well.. Very nice and work great.. Extremely Accurate.. The Won heaters I hear are good too but I have never used one as of yet... I read that the Wons died after a short period of time when i was researching heaters... I could find nothing but Great comments about the Ebo Jager heaters..

HTH,
James

Back
Top Bottom