Advice on stocking 29 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mattt6511

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello, i have a 29 gallon fish only with live rock, and 40lbs of live sand.. its in the middle of cycling i thought now would be a good time to do some research on what fish to put in it when its all done.. I want really colorfull fish, but i really really want 2 true percula clown fish... any ideas on what else would go good with the clowns, also a 29 gallon should be fine for 2 clowns right???? i would think so... for filtration i have a penguin 350 dual biowheel filter... thanks. 8O

For a 29gal I would suggest a dwarf angel like a coral beauty. Also look into a purple firefish, roya gramma or six line wrasse. They are all pretty social fish and will add lots of color.

I would personally do a purple firefish and 2 clowns.

Another option would be a 2 clowns and a royal gramma as lando stated. However, I think you would get more enjoyment out of a purple firefish. The firefish tend to stay in plain view most the time while the gramma likes to hide in the rocks.

Back
Top Bottom