Am I overstocked?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

francis

Aquarium Advice Freak
Tell me what you guys think

40 gallon bowfront with a 20-ish gallon fuge

2 clarkii's
1 long tentacle anemone
1 watchman goby
1 yellowhead jawfish
1 royal gramma
1 randalls pistol shrimp
2 cleaner shrimp and some hermit crabs (5) and nasarrius snails (3)

Am I okay to add maybe ONEEEE more fish? I was also thinking of making my fuge a mantis shrimp tank, what do you guys think?

I think you can fit another fish in, kinda depends on what you want. Any ideas of what you wanted to add?

I was thinking of another yellowhead jawfish :3, I got a weakness for burrowing stuff.

What do you guys think about the mantis+fuge idea? Safe to do while adding another fish?

I personally dont think youre overstacked at all. As long as your levels are ok and the fish arent aggressive and have place to swim I think youre perfectly fine. Mantis shrimp are amazing, but I would be worried about it braking the fige and having 20g of water on the floor + a dead mantis.

LOL I have no clue but was wondering when someone was gonna get to the refugium question. Am curious about that one.

I'm not even too active on here today! LOL I'm busy cleaning and doing fishy stuff. :)

I'm sure it's been noticed LOL, I have noticed anyway and it's my only day off this week. I've not had to read for 5 or 6 hours today. hehehehe

Back
Top Bottom