Amazing tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh my gosh! My husband came in and picked me right up off the floor, began fanning me with my latest issue of 'aquarium' until I came to...then when I was steady I got back to my feet, sat back at the computer and showed the hubby... we both feel faint now ;)

Seriously, that is stunning! I need that, I want that... I would give up TV for ever to have that surround my living room LOL. Hmmmm 2nd loan on the house? hehehe!

Thanks for sharing!

yeah, that tank is really sweet. I read a little while ago about how they built the tank. I guess the manufacture that built the tank itself made that one big piece of curved glass, but couldn't have made it any bigger cause the oven they cook it in(?) couldn't have taken anything bigger.

OK...So I will ask it...Brenden what's the idea?
Im shuttering huddled in a corner waiting for brenden's response...
and how much is a plane ticket to Piedmont NC to see it?....

davebailey46 said:
OK...So I will ask it...Brenden what's the idea?
Im shuttering huddled in a corner waiting for brenden's response...
and how much is a plane ticket to Piedmont NC to see it?....

I saw we run a poll to find out!!!

Lets start the round of guessing what this guy payed for the tank and what his monthly expenses are.......

We are planning to add on to the house. Part of the addition is a planned 2,000 predator tank (deep low light). After seeing this I am thinking of making it reef instead and getting rid of the 525gal or making it the sump.

Andos99 said:
Lets start the round of guessing what this guy payed for the tank and what his monthly expenses are.......

i bet his monthly electric bill for the tank is equal to payments on a new Escalade...?...

We are planning to add on to the house. Part of the addition is a planned 2,000 predator tank (deep low light). After seeing this I am thinking of making it reef instead and getting rid of the 525gal or making it the sump.

Ok, not that I need to know or anything like that, but what does one do that they can afford a 2000g tank in a house?

That tank in the link is amazing, I would die to have something like that. I guess it's easy to get hooked on larger tanks as you go with this hobby huh?

Back
Top Bottom