amphipods

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Grumpy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Has anyone purchased pods on the internet..and if so can you recommend a good source.

Thanks

Steve

If you have a good LFS in your area, Just pick up some cultured live rock. It should be full of them. Take a flash light with you and see if any are jetting around inside the holes. I always have my rock placed in water for the ride home. Might get some other cool hitch hikers too...I bet you can save some money and add more live rock. Can never get enough if that.. :roll:

grumpy i can give ya some have more than what i know what to do with !! live in plainfield if ya up for the drive :)

Yep I have, I purchased some for our fuge just to make it an over abundance, we purchased them from here: www.ipsf.com

they have a great 99 buck deal with free shipping, we loaded up on some macro algae for our fuge and also the amphipod kit and some other things, everything was delivered extremely neat very satisified. Our fuge is really booming now with a lot of amphipods. :D

grumpy hows the bugs comin??? forgot to tell ya to turn the lights off when ya added them opps !! well hope all went ok :)

PODS

Sorry it took so long to reply. I guess it went ok..I don't really see any pods but havn't looked with a magnifying glass yet. I will let you know. Thanks again for your help.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom