Amusement Ride

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nxb161

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I found it funny so I thought I'd share. My thermometer (the common one with the green suction cup that sticks to the wall) has been unattached and floating around the top of the tank for a few days now. I looked at it one day and there was a snail on it going for a ride. Around and around it went (the thermometer itself spins on its axis while it zooms around the tank) What I thought really funny was the peppermint shrimp last night decided it was time for a ride and was going around the tank :eek:p I'm waiting to see if the cleaner shrimp takes a turn on it next before I attach it to the wall again.

This is why I love aquariums. Watching the critters do funny things, doesn't matter if it's FW, SW or BW.

In our BW tank, our largest dragon goby likes to "rest" along the top leaves of the anubias plants and use his tail to play with the sand. Or him and the other one will play with the marimo balls. Like they're playing soccer.

Back
Top Bottom