Anemone!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had a single RBTA that is now 4, due to an ocellaris clown. They all stayed right next to each other and he goes from one to the other..
I had a GBTA for a few years that grew huge but never split, and it was host to a pretty large maroon, who beat the crap out of it.

Last edited:
I had a single RBTA that is now 4, due to an ocellaris clown. They all stayed right next to each other and he goes from one to the other..

My nems sit inches apart but the clowns only host the GBTA, it was the first in and the first one they hosted, it is also the only GBTA, they dont go near the RBTA, hum, I wonder if it is a color preference, or size of the fact it was the first one?

i test my water regular and everything stays with in spec i have other friends that have been in the hobby longer then i have with pristine water better lighting, and his splits. when i took them to the lfs i talked the the head fish room manager the only guy there i trust, and guess what he said, they are notorious for splitting, you must be lucky to have one that has not split

As stated, splitting is generally due to stress. It doesn't necessarily have to be water conditions...It could be harassment from clowns or something else.
The reason the LFS didn't want to give you anything for the GBTA's is because they buy them wholesale for 7.99.

Back
Top Bottom