Anemone split

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

smnw10

Aquarium Advice Regular
Been a while since I've posted on here.
The 100 gallon reef is doing great. I bought a BTA Anemone about 4 months ago and it was quite small...about the size of a golf ball. Weekly feeding of fresh shrimp and LED lighting and it grew very rapidly to about the size of a small softball.

I came back to work this morning (that's where the tank is) to find my anemone split into 3! All 3 sections look fantastic, fully inflated, and staying very close to itself.

Just had to share the good news!

My saddleback clowns sleep in it at night but ignore it during the day. They'll be happy to have their bed back.

John

Been a while since I've posted on here.
The 100 gallon reef is doing great. I bought a BTA Anemone about 4 months ago and it was quite small...about the size of a golf ball. Weekly feeding of fresh shrimp and LED lighting and it grew very rapidly to about the size of a small softball.

I came back to work this morning (that's where the tank is) to find my anemone split into 3! All 3 sections look fantastic, fully inflated, and staying very close to itself.

Just had to share the good news!

My saddleback clowns sleep in it at night but ignore it during the day. They'll be happy to have their bed back.

John
thats awesome,congrats

Back
Top Bottom