Anenome doesnt like clownfish anymore?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reefmaster

Aquarium Advice Activist
hey, today, and some of yesterday i observed that my clownfish was kinda just hiding behind my green carpet anenome. its about 4-5 inches long and 4-5 inches high. It appeared pretty flat today. I dont kno why the clownfish wouldnt be IN the anenome, he has loved it since the day i got it. Its a gold stripe maroon clown fish by the way. I have a green chromie also. Just throwin this out there but my clown tang died a couple days ago due to unknown forces. I have a 30 gallon tank also.

One more thing, heh, my anenome is getting pretty big and is almost touching my leather coral. should i move my leather coral so it doesnt get stung? Its about an inch or 2 from touching it.

sorry its fine i turned off the lights and the crunched up and the clown fish is in there snugglin. but now the anenome is touching my coral!!!!!! The enenome is really scrounchd up (like a flower, its big tho) and is streching its body alot. should i move the coral!!it??? ahhhh!!!

Carpets get pretty big, a 30 gal is a bit small for one of them. You will most likely run into chemical warefare problems in the future.

Back
Top Bottom