Anthias care

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cgthebeast

Aquarium Advice Addict
I think I've settled on either dispar or Barletts and I was wondering if anybody else had these

Yup, got that covered. I have a automatic feeder setup with the flakes/pellets they are already eating at my local fish store. They will get light feedings from this twice a day, and a heavier, frozen food when I get home.

I had a Bartlets for less then one year ?
Most my salt water fish are still alive 4 years later?
I did not do the multiple feedings but that doesn't explain the good 10 months?
Anthias are on my don't buy list...They are just hard to keep with differing views on how to achieve success still today...
IMO one per tank as the harem always has a dominant female wanting to take over males role and slowly kills him..

I had a Bartlets for less then one year ?
Most my salt water fish are still alive 4 years later?
I did not do the multiple feedings but that doesn't explain the good 10 months?
Anthias are on my don't buy list...They are just hard to keep with differing views on how to achieve success still today...
IMO one per tank as the harem always has a dominant female wanting to take over males role and slowly kills him..

If you don't mind me asking, how big was the tank and ratio you added?

The fish was in a 135 g..
I did not do a harem..
Just one ..
I think that is better then the harem..
IN a harem there is always a female waiting,sometimes hoping and wanting to replace the male.

Ah, so I think I'm just gonna go with a school of chromis. Sounds easier overall... how many fish do you consider a 75g could do. I'm thinking a trio
I have a juvi yellow eye kole
A sixline wrasse
A pair of clowns,
Do you think a trio would be fine without pushing it?

Back
Top Bottom