any ideas for stocking my 29 gallon biocube?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

davidmaguirre

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello, I have a 29 gallon biocube that has been set up for aproximately 7 months with about 15 lbs of liverock and 30 lbs of live sand and a royal grandma.. I am going to add more live rock and a cleaner shrimp.. any ideas on what else I should add for live stock and corals using the stock lighting which are compact flourecents.. ? Thank you so much !

For mine I plan a pair of b/w clowns and a blenny of some creation.

A pair of pretty much any clowns a bi colored or scooter blenny and mabey a blue chromis or something

I wouldnt put scooter blenny in the cube, but another blenny or maybe a goby would be cool. Plus of course the clown. :)

Thanks for all the advice! :) if I put a pair of black and white clowns would they be agressive or ate they peaceful? And how many cleaner shrimp do u guys think I could put in the biocube? Do u think I could put 2?

My b&w's are very peaceful, and I've had two sets of them, both very mellow.
I currently have one cleaner in my 29 cube and 3 peppermints. I was thinking of adding a fire shrimp myself, theya re so red and neat looking. I also have a very very mellow tank too. Not one semi aggressive fish in it, all are very very peaceful including my clowns. ( I will be moving the clowns out soon but plan on adding two other fish to finish up the stocking)

I like the fire shrimp too.!:) could the fire shrimp get along with a skunk cleaner shrimp?

Ok sounds great!:) what do u think about some emarold crabs? I've got some hair algae growing..?

Ok thank you.. what do u think about some emarold crabs? I've got some hair algae growing..?

Back
Top Bottom