I'm hypo'ing the survivors of an ich outbreak. 2 Clown and a YT. It's week 4 now. I used the sponge block from my wet dry as the bio fiilter for the QT
. Seems to have worked out well.
I just figured the cheato would help with any nittrates that are in the tank. Besides that, it seems the YT might be grazing off of it. I'd be throwing the cheato out anyway, as it's overgrowth from the sump.
120 g FOWLR
, Pro Clear 200 19 gal
. sump (bio balls removed), 50# Walt Smith FiJi LR
, 150# reefersrock base, 300# DSB
, Iwaki MD 20 return, (2) Rio 600s, (2) Hagen 802s, Amiracle Quad II skimmer, (2) Coralife 4 X 65s, 2 Lebo moonlights, (2) 120 mm vent. fans,
(2) Perc. Clowns, (1) Yellow Tang, (1) cleaner shrimp, (2) Henis, pending: Foxace Lo, Flame Angel, blue legs, scarlets, 4 emerald crabs, nassarius snails, 50 mexican turbos, (1) good bankruptcy attorney when this hobby blows out of control!