Any three tangs which would you choose

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Adio800

Aquarium Advice Freak
I'm setting up a 180 gallon with a 75 gallon sump. And I know I want a Blue Hippo and a Yellow tang not sure about the third. What three would you have if you could.

Deffinitly the chevron tang , blonde naso, and a blue tang :) Gotta love dory

Deffinitly the chevron tang , blonde naso, and a blue tang :) Gotta love dory

Yeah dory is a must! And the chevrons are very cool. To me they look like a mix between a tang and a flame angel!

The three I already have. A yellow, Scopus and yellow eyed Kole tang.

029.jpg

I agree with Rick...I'd go yellow-belly Hippo and Male blonde Naso. I also like the Chevron and Eibli-mimic Tangs.

The OP already picked the Yellow tang And a hippo. So for the last tang i think the general vote is a blonde naso :) +1 on the yellow belly though. I got mine under the impression it was a regular until the color changed. beautiful fish

The naso and sailfin are two awesome fish too!

I'm setting up a 180 gallon with a 75 gallon sump. And I know I want a Blue Hippo and a Yellow tang not sure about the third. What three would you have if you could.

The naso tang ,
Hippo tang and white tail bristle tooth tang , yellow eye are my fav.
The white tail and kole tang look a lot alike

I have a blue hippo, yellow and tomini tang in my big tank and love them. If budget was not a concern I would have gone with a chevron tang as well. :)

Rmckoy said:
Someone mentioned a scopus tang ,
What is that ?

RMC... Meet Scopas, Scopas.... Meet RMC

I have a lieutenant tang and yellow tang in my tank now. Chevron may be added within the next week or so, but theres a tough competition going on for my showpiece fish.

Attachments

• image-1131003139.jpg
    image-1131003139.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 69
Back
Top Bottom