Anybody use reef chili

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh I heard great things. I'm just saying in my system, I failed using it. Filtration just wasn't enough, I fed too much...unknown. I stopped and went back to the KIS effect. Even my coco worm is over a year old now w/o feeding...so my system is doing something right without help.

Yea I was a dumb and now will be fish less for 2 months while treating my fish. I figured I'd get my coral healthy while there's no fish waste in my tank

Last edited by a moderator:
My tank loves reef chilli! Just be sure not to exceed dose. They provide a very tiny spoon in the bottle to measure. I switched to this from coral frenzy and growth is great! My wrasse goes nuts over it too.

I use it once or twice a month as a "treat" for the tank. I don't feed anything else if I use it (no mysis, etc). The corals love it, and so do my clowns and goby.

I usually feed 2 level scoops of reef chili & a little selcon to my 39g twice a week. Everything in my tank loves it! It could be used as a very healthy treat as well as posted above.

Back
Top Bottom