Anyone feed their fish Nori

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tmcpeek

Aquarium Advice Freak
The stuff used to wrap up California Rolls. It is seaweed and I was wondering if it is the same as seaweed selects. Way Cheaper but I am not sure if it is safe to use. I can buy a bag at the market for like 1.99 that is 10 times the amount of a seaweed selects green algae pack that costs around $6

I get mine at the sushi shop in the grocery store. They recently upped their price to $6.50 almost double what I paid last year. Still tons cheaper than the lfs.

cmor1701d said:
I get mine at the sushi shop in the grocery store. They recently upped their price to $6.50 almost double what I paid last year. Still tons cheaper than the lfs.

You need to go to the asian section in the grocery store !
2 bucks for 20 sheets !

I have an Asian market about a mile from home. I buy it all the time to make California Rolls. It is like 1.99 for 30 sheets or cheaper if on sale.

just make sure that it's not the kind that has been soaked in sauce after being dried out like the small, yellow, korean nori packs lol i feed it to my shrimp but my fish like it too

got some at 10 for 1.49 on sale but it depends on what brand and what type

Back
Top Bottom