Anyone have a ETSS Reef devil? alot of air bubbles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pearsont74

Aquarium Advice FINatic
OK...got my skimmer goin tonight (finally) I had to drill the sump and put the skimmer on a shelf out of the skimmer. Now I know it takes a while to adjust it right and all and i know I have a powerful enough pump but does anyone else have alot of air bulles that comes out of the skimmer goin into the tank? does it need more adjustments? Ive read the instructions and the stuff they have online and its hard to know and tell where its supposed to be (foam)
i have a mag 9.5 running this with a ball value to slow it down cause i know the recommended pump is a mag 7 but i already had a mag 9.5.
right now i have foam barely cresting the top cup. if i close the adjustment value more then the bubbles goes away. I was thinikin maybe increasing the flow alittle more

It most likely is the break in period. Sometimes it takes a bit (1 week, 2 weeks depending on load) to adjust the valve just right to get it going.

Mike

ok...just read some info on their site and i need adjust it some more and wait :) they say it can take up to 2 weeks to break in
but i still dont think this is goin to fix the bubbles.....

Back
Top Bottom