Anyone know anything about jellyfish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Canterthefishman

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi!
Was am going to get a jellyfish aquarium setup and jellies. Has anyone had any experience with jellies?

Thanks!

Actually hadnt looked at the round ones on jellyfishart...I was looking at the cylinders.

Looks like they say 3 should fit into the 8G.

bighabeeb said:
ITS NOT THE SAME!

There's umm....no color changing LED option? LOL
Good call - just saved me a butt-ton for my son too, so thanks!

lol I thought u were serious for a sec.

Just dont put like a box jellyfish...or man of war, or something big in there. Or irocongi lol..

I wonder if a hex would work.
These things are cool.

On the site it says "just add water plug in and add jellies and enjoy!"
Pfft.

tarpon said:
I have had 4 experiences, and they all hurt

Haha nice.

I went to the boston aquarium and ALL their jelly tanks were cylinders.(pretty sure its a must) This is a pretty cool idea, my daughter will now have to decide between seahorses and jellies, I have a feeling spongebob will play a role in this decision haha.

What do you feed jellies? I think they eat brine shrimp. If they eat brine shrimp, then how much?

Thanks!

I know I seen a few jelly tank with bubble curtains at the top to keep them from surface. Question is what are the parameters? Most species bloom in warm water, so water same wit most salt water maybe not necessary? Most jellies prefer acidic water, im sure they have some sort of buffer u could use

Back
Top Bottom