Anyone use a Millennium 1000 Multi-Filter ???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

XXFirefighter

Aquarium Advice Addict
My LFS gave one to me and I started to use it on my nano...
I like it so far.. but it's been only a day...
Did a little research, only bad i can see is hard to find replacement carbon pads...

I like it because it adds bubbles into the mixture and into gridwork liek a wed dry... semi protien skimmer almost...

Any other suggestions?
12 gallon nano, 3 in sand bed, about 20 pounds of LR.
1 damsel
3 hermits
2 nassurius
1 other snail...

XXFirefighter said:
Did a little research, only bad i can see is hard to find replacement carbon pads...
Never used this particular filter myself but in regards to your filter replacement needs, use a polyfilter. It will work similarly to carbon and eliminate the need for floss as well if you use it. They are easily cut to shape and last quite a long time depending on organic levels.

Cheers
Steve

steve-s said:
XXFirefighter said:
Never used this particular filter myself but in regards to your filter replacement needs, use a polyfilter. It will work similarly to carbon and eliminate the need for floss as well if you use it. They are easily cut to shape and last quite a long time depending on organic levels.

Cheers
Steve

ya was just gonna make my own... hella cheaper !
Thanks !
Rich

Back
Top Bottom