APR/MAY AWESOME DEALS on Equipment and Livestock POST HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

revhtree

Aquarium Advice Addict
This is a new sticky thread about great deals. If you find a great deal and want to share the info post it right here. We will start a new one every couple months.

All old specials are deleated when the sale has ran it's course...

eBay always has a bunch of aquarium stuff. I just got three MH ballast all from diff. auction for about $40.00 a piece. They have some good deals on bulbs too.
Anyone know where I can get some reflectors and mogul sockets inexpensive?

Instant Ocean Salt, 160 gallon bucket for $31.99 at PetSmart.com.

I know... shipping is exepsnise, however, your local PetSmart will match there web site price, just print out the page and present at checkout.

that's great info ASpec- thanks for that tip! Boy, I go through the salt!

Awesome I will be getting some of that! What's the shelf life on salt? Anyone know??

Hey Pet's mart will not only honor salt, but any other thing they have on the web. Just bring in the advertisment printed from your computer.

i have heard that salt has a shelf life of around 8-10 years. not exactly a trustworthy source but its the only time ive ever heard someone come up with an answer.

Fishsupply.com is doing a flat rate shipping promotion. To ship anything it cost a flat 39.99...no other charges. But that's only for the first box, it's 15 extra if you require an additional box. Californians luck out and only pay 29.99 for the flat rate promotion...everyone else has to pay 39.99. THis promo would be worth it if you got a lot of stuff. I ordered about 100 bucks in coral once from them and shipping ended up being like 75bucks:(

Drs. Foster & Smith are not charging extra weight fees for salt. I just picked up a 160g mix of Reef Crystals and 3 other little things for a total of 10bucks in shipping. Not sure if this is new but I think i paid more last time.

I got this in an email from hellolights.

During the month of May, our top selling product, the 250W Electronic ARO MH Ballast, is on sale for $99.95! That’s more than 20% off the regular price!

If you’ve been waiting for the right time to upgrade to metal halide lighting or get rid of those power consuming magnetic ballasts, now is the time for sure!

Electronic ballasts are up to 30% more efficient and cooler running. The ARO electronic ballast comes with a 3 year full warranty.

Click here to See!
http://www.hellolights.com/aroelba.html

Fish Safari (Virginia Beach, VA, corner of Lynnhaven and Princess Anne by the new Wal-Mart) has a 24-gallon AquaPod for $199.99. There's only one left, so get it while it's still there--I doubt it will be there long.

Back
Top Bottom