Aquacraft salts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JJ-MIK

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Anyone ever use these salts and what did you think of them? Seems like from all my research . All the salts are basically the same...

Never heard of that. I use to use instant ocean salt, but switched up to reef crystals for higher minerals. But yes the majority is the same

I've never heard of it either until a LFS said its great stuff.. They are getting pallets of it in.. Look up aquacraft.net.. Tell me what u guys think

Ok first that post you send me to is 9yrs old and I never heard of that salt also you still would have to mix with tap water that's the first no no for me so I would not trust it but its up to you. Your LFS maybe getting it at a great price cause it dont sell think about it first bro again I would not take the chance.

I've done some research on it. And it supposedly has very little metals in it compared to other salts.. I have no clue..

I use esv but they have it by me for 40-50$ sale for members for a next forum I'm part of I use to use brightwell on my first setup it was good also.

Back
Top Bottom