AquaMedic Yasha Nano

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Istrom

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hey all,

I'm about done cycling my AquaMedic Yasha Nano (10 gallons) and I was wondering what fish would be acceptable to stock this tank with. Thanks.

If I had a nano tank, I would make the tank around a clown goby. These guys aren't active swimmers, but perch around the tank.
A cardinal like a PJ would probably work as well.

Clown goby and one of the smaller prawn gobies and pistols would be a great 10g stocking IMO.

Clown goby and one of the smaller prawn gobies and pistols would be a great 10g stocking IMO.

I'm also looking at doing coral. 1 stony near the surface (probably orange monti), and some zoas/palys and mushrooms. Any opinions? I'll also take suggestions on coral stocking.

1st of all great choice on the tank. I think they are definitely one of the best all in ones. I'm pretty sure you should be able to keep almost any coral you want. You could probably do a bubble-tip anemone. I found bubble-tips to be very hardy as long as your tank is mature and stable.

1st of all great choice on the tank. I think they are definitely one of the best all in ones. I'm pretty sure you should be able to keep almost any coral you want. You could probably do a bubble-tip anemone. I found bubble-tips to be very hardy as long as your tank is mature and stable.
Although I would love to do that, bubble tips get way big for a 10G tank. So far I'm looking at getting a clown goby and a court jester goby, as well as some dragon eye zoas, montipora, leather tree coral, and other indonesian corals.

A yasha goby would be awesome in that tank lol, one of my favorite gobies

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom