Banded Cat Shark egg need help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iconbenz

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Yesterday 01/28/04 i noticed a pinky sized hole in my banded cat shark egg. So naturally i assumed he was getting ready to hatch. I dont think the egg was bump up against anything. I dont have any live rock in there yet. I have sand and a have a Sailfin Tang, and a Leopard Shark. I dont think my other fish punched the whole in the egg , but i suspect the Sailfin Tang , he's a sneeky one. But I was think my egg was going to hatch either this week or next week because he was fitting so snug in the egg. And most of his feeding sack was gone. But know im lost because it has been 24hrs now and there are not anymore holes or crack in the egg. So is he ready to be hatched. And he is also able to move around just a tad now so what do i do . Some one help me i had the egg since Nov.

And he is also able to move around just a tad now so what do i do . Some one help me i had the egg since Nov.

They can take a very long time to hatch, leave it, there really is nothing you can do, trying a C' section on your egg will do more harm than good.

lol, thanks i will leave it , i have it in a qt right know so no one bothers it. How long do you think since the whole is already punchered. And do you think the banded cat shark made that hole

ok thanks for all you advice, and help , i will keep you posted , and hopefully he makes it out.

Back
Top Bottom