beckett injector ??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

scuba_steve

Aquarium Advice Addict
i swear to god people you all on the eaast coast get so lucky hehe i dont get it !! lololol
why doesnt chicago or florida home depots care anything i need !?!?!? lolol i moving to the east coast lolol cant get southdown cant get the beckett injector as well !! any ideas were to get this item besides home depot !! found one online place that had it but they wouldnt tell me what they were gonna hit me up for the shipping so i backed off !!

also how long do ya think a beckett pond pump would last in salt water ?
local store has one for sale cheap was thinking even if it lasted a year or two might be worth it dunno !?!?!

why doesnt chicago or florida home depots care anything i need !?!?!?
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I have been asking that question to the HD's and they look at me like I am crazy....
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

i was told by beckett that home depot should be able to order the injector for me but when i tell them that they say yea if ya order $1200 worth !!!

You can find them all over here in Michigan for $10.

I bought one and played it. Basically you need a lot of waterflow to work a Beckett. At least 1,000gph in my estimation.

Otherwise, they work like an inverted venturi. I see no reason you couldn't make one smaller and require less waterflow.

well the skimmer i made is 3' high with a 4" dia was gonna use a mag 12 for it so flow not the prob just getting the beckett is my prob !! going onto a 200 gal system !! might have to go on a road trip to good ol' michigan heheh

beckett is the name of the company that makes water pumps for ponds !! they also make fountain heads !! the one im looking for is a pond foamer which the pump pumps water thru it and it sucks a ton of air at the sametime !!

Back
Top Bottom