Best investment!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Iceman72

Aquarium Advice Activist
As a noob to this hobby I have learned a great deal from trial and error and lots of reading. One things I tried to ignore was believing that the cost of a protein skimmer was 100% = to how good it was. Lol. Well after going through a cheap eBay $45 skimmer to an eMangus. I ended up buying a BH-2000. Now after having my 55gallon tank completely crash and losing everything. This BH-2000 after less than a week has taken out gunk that I had no idea was in tank. With nothing in my tank but live rock you would think it was loaded with live stock. Lol. This thing is amazing! Well worth the $219 paid! Tonight I checked my water parms and they are back to 0 ammonia, 0 nitrites and 0 nitrates. Just amazing! My parms were sky high! It was so bad it put me to tears! In less than 24 hours every one of my fish and inverts died! Even snails!!!! I'm gonna add some snails and maybe a couple shrimp this fri. Then maybe after a few weeks add no more than 5 fish very very slowly.

Back
Top Bottom