bio cube mods

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My LFS pulled out 2 3' worms from their live rock cure tank 2 months ago... wish I would have seen those! It is a pretty big tank.

these worms, can they harm humans, my gut tells me no but thought id better ask then just assume! how do i get the algea to stop spreading and the zoas to spread?

Also 3 of my snails like to go to the upper left corner and sit half way out of the water is this a sign of inadequate water conditions?

First, these worms will only hurt for a short time. LOL just kidding. What kind of snails are they? How long have you had them? Three snails is not enough for a 14g either.

it might be a sign, or they may have just found a nice munching spot. and bristle worms can hurt you, people say once you seem them in your tank to wear gloves whenever moving LR around

Hahaha!! the snails have been in the tank for a week, heres a pick are they feather dusters? Also i did my first water change on wed, i used tap water but i added water conditioner and api s stress zyme, i only took out 1.5 gallons, but now i have algea all over you can see it on the rock too!!

Attachments

• DSC02162.jpg
    DSC02162.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 71
in the red

Attachments

• ppp.jpg
    ppp.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 102
I hope you added AQ salt to that water and not just fresh tap water? What is your SG?

Last edited:
some good ol iodine table salt! of course i put ocean salt!!! Cut me some freakin slack heeerre!

looking like your getting some major algae, how long are your lights on and how often/what do you feed your fish?

cut down on how long your daylight bulb is on, and cut down on feeding.

also you should add a few more snails and hermits. i have 6 turbo snails and 6 blue leg hermits and they keep my tank nice and clean.

Back
Top Bottom