Blue spot jawfish...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yea but not as bad for ya as some other vices?? Hahaaa..

True lol I want that exact jawfish, I am waiting about 8 more months though. I am moving then and don't want to stress out an expensive Fish haha

I hope you have a tight fitting lid! Here's a pretty good shot of mine-
img_2269849_0_e478483bacc3f335c2bd87ebd43b8bd1.jpg

+1 ouch :'( bummer
i found my chalk bassalet in thst state...but $20 vs $100 no comparison

mr_X said:
I hope you have a tight fitting lid! Here's a pretty good shot of mine-

that looks like one of my engineer gobies, he was completely glued to the tile behind the tank, couldn't get him to budge then one day he just wasn't there anymore

Really excited10 days after acclimation jawfish just decided to eat everything in site and take up residence under my clam.. Hahaaa

image-3206753342.jpg

Really excited10 days after acclimation jawfish just decided to eat everything in site and take up residence under my clam.. Hahaaa

Amazing! This guy is next on my stock list for my 90g. Just can't quite nudge myself to do it... lol beautiful fish tho!

Awesome fish! Wish they weren't so expensive. I find myself thinking how many frags I could have instead of just one fish :lol:!

They are a little pricey, but after i saw one in a fellow reefers tank.. Had to have one.. Awesome, courageous fish with a great personality...

As far as life expectancy goes i have read that they are using a lot safer collection practices as of late , that and good tank maintenance & varied diet.. Reefers are keeping these fish longer term...

Back
Top Bottom