Bribo's 20 gallon rimless reef/Eventual 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes it is but it's quite different than the others. It doesn't get very big and has multiple mouths. It's really cool

What's the coloration on it? It looks crazy, never seen a plate like that. And what do you have like 300 polyps of those fire and ice?

What's the coloration on it? It looks crazy, never seen a plate like that. And what do you have like 300 polyps of those fire and ice?

Haha at least! I think I started with 12... The diaseris plate is purple with neon green mouths and a green rim around the edge of it. It has little purpley/green tentacles too but they're tiny

Yes it is but it's quite different than the others. It doesn't get very big and has multiple mouths. It's really cool

This isn't a plate that I'm overly familiar with...though from what I've read about it is that they grow in odd shapes and form breaking points in the skeleton that eventually break into different coral...so it frags itself basically. Kinda neat if that's the case.

Yeah definitely a cool little plate. Quite different. Mines never fragged itself but I've definitely seen the breaking points on it.

Yeah I haven't even found another one in the us since I got mine a year ago

Yea it's an awesome piece very jealous I want to get some nice plates but there like $45 for a one inch orange one haha hate to see how much your piece would go for I'd be broke

That's how much I got mine for over here but I'm sure in Australia it would be a lot more! I'm definitely jealous of the prices you get on acans though

Can't wait to start putting pics up once my 30 gal starts, just ordered my skimmer today so it's lights and then good to go

Sent from my HTC One using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yeah a couple fish and corals thinking easyones to start. Far as lights I know I want led I'd rather spend more now and not have to think about replacing bulbs and such for awhile, looking at orbits and Tao bars think I wanna hang em more now then do a bar

I would go with a Tao style panel over the orbits, the Taos will allow you to keep any photosynthetic creature you'd like.

True, I'm trying to go for overkill on everything so as the tank matures I can get different things

Yup I agree with bigred. Get the Tao. You'll want spa eventually trust me :)

Back
Top Bottom