Bribos rebooted 20 nuvo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah I tried moving it but I don’t think there’s anywhere with less flow. All other corals are great! This bonsai has some insane purpleIMG_0323.jpg

Elegance is bouncing back. Been a lot more open and showing signs of actually having tentacles again. Hopefully it’ll continue to recover.

Growth wise everything is doing well other than my month cap which bleached pretty badly. My hammer now has 4 heads and all scans have grown multiples. Acros are all basing and some branching growth on the red planet and bonsai.

IMG_0380.jpgIMG_0381.jpgIMG_0384.jpgIMG_0385.jpg
796293994159b3641488904a91efc46b.jpg
c3c42aaeb3dbbde05851f21258489a60.jpg
5ee1b1f0091418b228c99d86561ac8bb.jpg

Tanks on cruise control. Just a picture dump!

Nice pics, the elegance looks like it’s happy. Love the zoas of course, good luck with the clam, looks awesome

So some updates! My red planet and hard bonsai are taking over lol. They both grow so quickly and are starting to infringe on slower growing acros. All my scans but one have grown so many new heads. I lost a Mille to rtn and I don’t know why. Everything else is doing well, clam has new shell growth as well! I have a Rasta torch and strawberry shortcake acro coming from arc on Wednesday! Thinking I’m gonna add another fish later this month too!IMG_0406.jpg

Tank looks great, glad the clam is doing so well for you, and you always were good with those fuzzy sticks. Rasta torch? I’m intrigued. How’s the elegance? I’m really considering one for my 20 down the line.

It has rebounded well. Tentacles are still a bit short but it is nice and open every day again.

I got those from arc. But I’ve ordered from tsa, cherry corals, aquasd and living reef Orlando and not been disappointed. Cultivated reef too

Oh boy fedex supposed to deliver package by noon…well it is noon and apparently my package still isn’t in (Maryland) yet! Says by end of day now so hopefully it is packaged well. Really only concerned about the torch as euphyllia don’t ship well to start with

Back
Top Bottom