Bribos rebooted 20 nuvo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bribo12

Aquarium Advice Addict
Posted this in the wrong section first

So unfortunately due to having a baby 1.5 years ago I had to tear down my old setups. However now that we have moved and the baby is older I will be rebooting my nano 20 nuvo tank! Currently it is cleaned but just needs some glass cleaning from a bit of dust build up...

Current equipment I will be using on this tank includes:
-AI hydra 26hd
-Vortech mp10
-I ordered a filter/fuge rack to go in the back and new brackets for putting the light on.
-Need to order a new rodi as I had a bulk reef supply one but not sure if I’ll do that or get a spectrapure
-I have plenty of dry rock, not sure on scape either
-Looking into ATO’s for the tank as well

If you have any suggestions on rodi or ATO let me know!

Stocking wise I’ll probably go with 2-3 small fish and then zoa/lps heavy and rock flower nems. Some SPS but I’m planning on doing between a 120-180 next year that’ll be SPS dominant and the wife loves corals that move so I’ll be pleasing her in the smaller tank!

Nice to see you back in action man. Things will look real nice in no time. Currently, I'm running an aquatic life twist ro/di unit and am really liking it over my old BRS one.

I’m following along! Gonna be a fun build! Excited to see your next one also ;)

Thanks guys! I’ll take a pic of the scape I built when I get home in a bit.

Hank what’s the price on the aquatic life rodi compared to brs or spectra? Does it have easily adaptable fittings? I will be fitting it onto the laundry water line

Looks good! I like the open space and how it wraps around the center but is still 2 separate islands! Are you going with bare bottom, or just not adding sand till you’re 100% on your scape?

Thanks guys! I’ll take a pic of the scape I built when I get home in a bit.

Hank what’s the price on the aquatic life rodi compared to brs or spectra? Does it have easily adaptable fittings? I will be fitting it onto the laundry water line

https://www.amazon.com/Aquatic-Twis...t=&hvlocphy=9006191&hvtargid=pla-903692693242

I run the dual resin unit...I modified mine with a booster pump and TDS meter from BRS to round it all out. I believe it came with the adapter I used to hook it up to my old laundry faucet...but do not recall.

Looks good! I like the open space and how it wraps around the center but is still 2 separate islands! Are you going with bare bottom, or just not adding sand till you’re 100% on your scape?

I’m gonna putty all the rocks together I think so it’s more stable and then get sand. I don’t have the rodi unit yet so I’m not in a rush to get sand either. Probably going to order an rodi this week and hopefully have it filled the week after

Ordered the brs 150 gpd unit with built in tds meter and auto shut off with float valve. Figured I’d just go with what I know lol

Probably gonna go with 2-3 higher end acros. Hopefully I can get another Walt Disney frag from my buddy and then idk what else

Oh man. That’s my dream coral right there. I dream of one day getting a Walt Disney frag.

I had a piece in my old 20 and it grows really well honestly. Crazy it is still pretty expensive

I’m gonna try to get a piece from online ??*♂️ but it’s expensive enough that I’m gonna wait till my tank is at least 6mo old and making sure it’s staying stable.

Sw is in today! And then sand! Waiting on some ammonium chloride and dr Tim’s one and only later this week to start the cycle. Hopefully it will be a quick cycle, I’m impatient lol

Good luck man! Hope it cycles nice and fast! Excited to see the first additions

Water and sand went in last night. I’ll get pics when I get home from work

Back
Top Bottom