Bringing Livestock On Airplane?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gboy66 said:
Is it socali? Jack and i could hook you up with some sweet places man!

Socali? Haha is that the name of a lfs? Haha yeah I'll be in Fresno though haha. Any lfs close to that?

Jake337 said:
Socali? Haha is that the name of a lfs? Haha yeah I'll be in Fresno though haha. Any lfs close to that?

Haha SoCal..fresno is a bit farther north. I dont know anything around there:/ the good stores are south around LA

Gboy66 said:
Haha SoCal..fresno is a bit farther north. I dont know anything around there:/ the good stores are south around LA

Haha opps SoCal. Dang really! If I can borrow a car down there haha I'll definitely come down!

Jake337 said:
Haha opps SoCal. Dang really! If I can borrow a car down there haha I'll definitely come down!

Ha nice! Seriously..around Long beach there are 5-8 awesome stores..

Gboy66 said:
Ha nice! Seriously..around Long beach there are 5-8 awesome stores..

Lol dude thats awesome! Where I live, I'd be lucky to find a store close to my house.

Marco V said:
Hey gboy , what stores do you go to in long beach ?

Uh..i dont wanna get off topic here, but i suppose it would help out jake by letting him know of some good stores..?

From LA to Orange County there are good ones like..

Tongs Tropical Fish
Coral Oasis
Coral Gazers
Age of Aquariums
Amazing Aquarium and Reefs
Reef Raft
Coral Collection
Sea Side
SoCal Tropical Fish
PYA
Fish Collection

I havent been to all of these stores...but i have heard great things about all of them:)

Holy crap dude! I have one store near my house (30 mins away) that sells saltwater fish. I wish there were that much where I live!

Back
Top Bottom