Bristleworms

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

francis

Aquarium Advice Freak
Is it just me or is anybody else seriously grossed out by these guys.

I caught one in my tank today omg freaked out. He was 3 inches long, im so glad I was able to catch him. I wouldn't have been able to sleep if he was still in there

slitherbomb said:
I'm kinda grossed out by them but they're actually pretty cool and a good part of your cuc.

+1 they maybe freaky but the are a great part of cuc.. the best thing you could do in this forum is post it incthe classifieds and offer it for shipping costs..

I couldn't sleep the night I discovered them in my first SW tank, once I got used to seeing them and saw how much they cleaned up the sand, I actually like how they look and the different colors and patterns they have.

There are some flatworms that are soooooo beautiful, but are predators and can kill your fish. It's really weird how that works lol

I have a huge yellow bristleworm in my 14 cube I saw it one night over a foot long creepy but has not caused any problems Noreen have my little bristleworms so as long as they help me out I leave them alone

I was told a six line wrasse would take care of lil bristle worms .. But as far as big ones i have bristol worms in my 28 gl and yes they are gross but supposibly benefifcial to our tanks

Riley said:
I was told a six line wrasse would take care of lil bristle worms .. But as far as big ones i have bristol worms in my 28 gl and yes they are gross but supposibly benefifcial to our tanks

I was told the six line would eat flatworms and he has not but he might be eating bristles for me I dunno

cut back on feeding the tank and the bristle worm population will decrease. if you have large worms, you are definitely overfeeding.

Back
Top Bottom