BTA help!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

harryggumb

Aquarium Advice Freak
how often should a BTA be fed? and any other advice is greatly appreciated thank you

harryggumb said:
how often should a BTA be fed? and any other advice is greatly appreciated thank you

I hope you didnt put a BTA in your new 6g already. Never heard back about your clown either.

However, nems in reality almost never need fed. Many feed theirs once or twice a week but even that can be over doing it.

Best of luck.

I hope you didnt put a BTA in your new 6g already. Never heard back about your clown either.

However, nems in reality almost never need fed. Many feed theirs once or twice a week but even that can be over doing it.

Best of luck.

i have had the bta in the tank for the clowns already, now no more clowns :bawl: but the bta seems better than ever??

Isn't that a newly set up tank? BTA's need a well established tank of a year or more and they also need pristine and stable water conditions.In a 6g that is going to be pretty hard, a nem is a lot hard to keep than a clown, I would take it back and slow down. Get your tank stable to where you can keep fish and go slow from there.

And also a bta can grow to the size of a 6g. That tank isn't big enough for an anemone. Or clowns.

Holygral said:
Isn't that a newly set up tank? BTA's need a well established tank of a year or more and they also need pristine and stable water conditions.In a 6g that is going to be pretty hard, a nem is a lot hard to keep than a clown, I would take it back and slow down. Get your tank stable to where you can keep fish and go slow from there.

I will second that!

We are just trying to help harry. Usually helping someone avoid problems is the best advice we can give. Slow down and do alot of research. Sorry for your losses. There is a big difference between what you can put in a 6g, and what you can put in a 6g successfully.

If at all possible i suggest upgrading tank size to allow you to keep what you want and without having the difficulties of keeping 6g stable.

Back
Top Bottom