Bta question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

smendrix

Aquarium Advice Newbie
In the day time my bubble tip anemone looks healthy and normal. But over the last two nights when the light turns off he tends to swell up at the base of its body (the red part) is this normal??????

oh yea its been in the tank for three days and the water ammonia trates trites phosphate alk calcium ph all normal reef levels

thx

yeah mine keeps doing that. But he stiil won't come out from under the rocks where i can see him good . He's been in there for week.

morgan24 said:
yeah mine keeps doing that. But he stiil won't come out from under the rocks where i can see him good . He's been in there for week.

ditto

mines been on the underside of a rock for the entire time that i've had him...about a month. He will stretch out into the light if he feels like it. But he seems pretty content with his foot planted on the underside of that rock.

Yeah normal....in the last few days mine has been shriviling up in the day and coming out at night what the heck?

Back
Top Bottom